Participation in a local support group, access to a brochure or online information about a suspected or already diagnosed condition, tools to aid in their recovery, and a staff ready to answer questions can each be the difference between hope and despair, life and death, for someone living with a mood disorder. We are proud to say that we reach millions of people each year with the life-changing and life-saving support they need.
DBSA improves and saves lives every day
None of this would be possible without the support of our DBSA Community Partners, each as unique as the individuals we serve. We know that all of our supporters share with us the common goal of getting help to people living with mood disorders where, when, and how they need it. We look forward to working with you to develop a personalized strategy that increases our effectiveness while ensuring that you achieve your own unique philanthropic goals.
Ways to Partner with DBSA
- Become a DBSA Individual or Family Foundation Community Partner and we can help you achieve your personal philanthropic goals and ensure that you receive the tax benefits that you deserve.
- Become a DBSA Foundation Community Partner and we can help you fulfill your foundation’s mission of supporting persons impacted by mental illness, including the homeless, veterans, and the greater community.
- Become a DBSA Corporate Community Partner and we can help you maximize your impact on the well-being of the community you live and work in through grants and sponsorship opportunities.
- Become a DBSA Healthcare or Industry Community Partner and we can help you achieve your goal of getting critical care and treatment to as many people as possible.
- Become a DBSA University or Government Community Partner and we can help you expand the reach and increase the impact of your research and educational programs and initiatives.
A Guide to Partnering with DBSA
Discover the ways a partnership with DBSA can help to achieve your organization’s goals while expanding outreach and support to people with mood disorders.
To begin your partnership with DBSA, contact development@DBSAlliance.org.
DBSA is a not-for-profit Illinois corporation qualified under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All gifts are deductible based on federal IRS regulations. Please consult your tax advisor if you have questions regarding the tax ramifications of your gift. DBSA’s federal tax identification number (FEIN) is 36-3379124.