Ask the Doctor
DBSA Wellness Toolbox
DBSA Chapters and Support Groups
Friends & Family
DBSA Peer Specialist Training Program
Who We Are
For the Media
Home Wellness DBSA’s Living Successfully with a Mood Disorder Online Course Living Successfully Pre-Course Survey
2. City/State of Residence:
3. I consider myself...
Consumer/PatientFamily MemberHealth Care ProfessionalFriend/SupporterOther
4. I consider myself...
African/AmericanHispanicAsian/Pacific IslanderNative AmericanCaucasian (non-Hispanic)Other
5. My home community is...
6. My age range is...
Under 1819-3031-4041-6565-75Over 75
7. I am most interested in...
Bipolar Disorder InformationDepression InformationInformation about Helping a Love OneOther:
8. My understanding level on the topic of DEPRESSION is currently:
Very HighHigh AverageLowUnsure
9. My understanding level on the topic of BIPOLAR DISORDER is currently:
10. My understanding level on the topic of TREATMENT FOR MOOD DISORDERS is currently:
11. My understanding level with the topic of PEER SUPPORT FOR MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGES is currently:
Please submit only one question at a time.
What is your question?