Facing Us Clubhouse
Your Online Home for Wellness
We all strive to live a full, healthy, and happy life. For individuals living with mood disorders, maintaining wellness presents distinct challenges. The Facing Us Clubhouse site is an online community where you can track key health trends, get creative, share tips, create wellness plans, and provide or receive support.
FacingUs.org's innovative and interactive features enable you and others living with mood disorders to create customized wellness tools to help you travel the road to recovery. This online community is designed to provide inspiration and encouragement. The doors to this free site are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s a place to share with others who have been there—and a place to nourish your mind and spirit.
Step inside the Facing Us Clubhouse and choose from a myriad of features designed to help you achieve and maintain wellness.
In the Clubhouse
- Keep track of your whole health with the DBSA Wellness Tracker.
- Develop a wellness plan to help keep your days balanced and positive.
- Keep a private personal online journal of your daily feelings.
- Share wellness tips with others on ways to maintain good mental and physical health.
- Create a wellness book full of tips for maintaining a healthy life. Use your own tips and/or those that others have submitted. While your own book remains private, you can also create one for friends or family members to offer inspiration and support.
- Find your creative outlet in the Dave's Spark Creativity Center, where you'll find podcasts, workshops, and online courses to help you learn how to use your own creativity as a wellness tool.
- Print a copy of your wellness book, wellness plan, and personal journal with artistic covers.
- Take a break while you view or listen to video and audio presentations in the Media Room. There, you can relax and refresh with music, mediations, or yoga; identify with others as you view personal stories; browse our art gallery for inspiration; laugh at comedy clips; and access a variety of tools to calm or uplift your spirit.
- Feel secure—the site is completely private and confidential.
The Facing Us Clubhouse is an online home for anyone seeking inspiration and support for a life of health and well-being. Experience community and personal growth at www.FacingUs.org
Why do I have to register to get into some of the rooms?
The only reason we require registration is so that you can create your own personal wellness tools. In most of the rooms, you’ll be creating personalized documents—a journal, a wellness book, a wellness plan, etc. To save and retrieve your work, the system needs some way to identify you and match your documents to you. It’s like pulling your files from a filing cabinet. The media room and creativity center are accessible at any time, without registration. Please be assured that we will not distribute or sell your information to anyone outside of the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance. Membership in the Facing Us Clubhouse is completely free!