For the Media
Please help us inform the public about these life–threatening, but highly treatable medical conditions; dispel harmful myths; and connect individuals with the information and tools they need to not just survive, but thrive.
- Media Kit: Find quick reference documents including feature/backgrounder, expert source, mood disorder fact sheet, and DBSA brochure.
- Facts about Mood Disorders: Read up on the basic facts about depression and bipolar, including symptoms, economic impact, suicide rates, treatment options, and DBSA support groups.
- News Releases and Announcements: Read DBSA announcements and news releases.
- DBSA I to We Campaign: Learn more about the 2015 DBSA I to We Campaign, Weekend, and national Tour.
- Public Service Announcements: View our print Public Service Announcements and listen to our PSA radio spots.
- About DBSA: Learn more about America’s #1 provider of peer support and services, education, and wellness tools for people living with depression or bipolar disorder
- Preferred Language:10 Ways to Combat Discrimination with Compassionate Language
If you are a journalist and wish to request an interview with a medical expert/researcher, patient, or DBSA staff; discuss story ideas; or need answers about depression, bipolar disorder, or DBSA, please contact Denisse DePeralta by telephone at (312) 988-1172.