DBSA e-Update August 2007: WebConnections
Simple Tips for Surfing DBSA's Website
- Change your email address or other biographical information.
- Check out DBSA's calendar of events.
- Buy books, brochures and much more at DBSA's online store.
- Tell the world your story at
or even better... film your story for our new FacingUs contest at http://www.facingus.org/
- Enter the Chapter Management section (available for Chapter Leaders only) at
- Create your own Tribute fund to help DBSA prevent suicide.
- Tell-A-Friend about a section, page or information on DBSA's website.
- Can't find what you're looking for?
Use our site search, located in the top right of every page or
our site map, located at www.dbsalliance.org/sitemap.
- Use DBSA's free, confidential mood disorder screenings
- Read our Monthly Feature which explores a new mental health topic each month.
Find the link to the current feature on the homepage, or at www.dbsalliance.org/AugustMonthlyFeature.