DBSA 2008 National Conference
KNOWLEDGE… through more than 16 peer-focused EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS led by leading experts, educators, authors and consumer leaders.
SKILLS… through 4 in-depth PRE-CONFERENCE INSTITUTES that offer recovery-based tools and strategies to consumers, veterans, peer specialists and family members.
LAUGHTER… through a special STAND-UP COMEDY NIGHT put on by 8 conference attendees and comedian, counselor, author and founder of Stand Up for Mental Health, David Granirer.
ENCOURAGEMENT… through SUPPORT GROUPS held during the conference to provide a forum for mutual acceptance and self-discovery.
PEERS… through a conference COMMUNITY where you can connect with old and new friends to network and share stories, wellness tips … and hope.
SAVE AN ADDITIONAL
info, training, events
- Bipolar Disorder
- Screening Center
- Co-occurring Illnesses/Disorders
- Related Concerns
- Brochures (printable)
- eUpdate Newsletter
- Living Successfully Course
- Ask the Doc
- Outside Resources
- DBSA Core Peer Specialist Training
- DBSA Veteran Peer Specialist Training
- Peer Specialist Continuing Education
- Training and Consultation Services
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Support Group Facilitator Training
- Wellness Options
treatment, tools, research
- Peer Support
peer groups, inspiration
- Help Others
family, friends, peers
How to Help in a Crisis
Help with Symptoms & Treatment
Help with Relationships
Support for Helpers
Balanced Mind Parent Network
- About DBSA
who we are
- Media Kit Facts about Mood Disorders DBSA News Releases & Announcements Public Service Announcements Partnering with DBSA