Mental Health Screening Center
These online screening tools are not a substitute for consultation with a health professional. Regardless of the results of a screen, if you have any concerns, see your doctor or mental health professional.
This screening form was developed from the Quick Inventory of Depressive Symptomatology Self-Report (QIDS-SR) which is in the public domain.
The Hamilton Anxiety Scale was authored by Max Hamilton. It is in the public domain.
Used with permission. This screening form was developed from the Mood Disorder Questionnaire (MDQ)
The Child Mania Rating Scale (CMRS) is a parent screening instrument for mania based on DSM-IV symptoms.
DBSA does not endorse or recommend the use of any specific treatment for mood disorders.
info, training, events
- Bipolar Disorder
- Screening Center
- Co-occurring Illnesses/Disorders
- Related Concerns
- Brochures (printable)
- eUpdate Newsletter
- Living Successfully Course
- Ask the Doc
- Outside Resources
- Peer Specialist Core Training
- DBSA Veteran Peer Specialist Training
- Peer Specialist Continuing Education
- DBSA Training, Consultation, & Speaker Services
- Mental Health First Aid
- Support Group Facilitator Training
- Wellness Options
treatment, tools, research
- Peer Support
peer groups, inspiration
- Help Others
family, friends, peers
How to Help in a Crisis
Help with Symptoms & Treatment
Help with Relationships
Support for Helpers
Balanced Mind Parent Network
- About DBSA
who we are
- Media Kit Facts about Mood Disorders DBSA News Releases & Announcements Public Service Announcements Partnering with DBSA