Is your treatment plan a prescription or a collaboration? DBSA is changing the dialogue between mental health practitioners and consumers and we invite you to be a part of it.
On Monday, November 12, DBSA joined forces with the International Society for Bipolar Disorder (ISBD) and the Collaborative Care Initiative (CCI) to host a live and simultaneous web-streamed panel discussion about enhancing collaborative care.
Instead of individuals simply following a plan as outlined by a mental health professional, this panel of consumers and clinicians discussed the idea of concordance: clinicians working together with consumers to jointly develop and agree on a treatment plan that addresses the goals and limitations of each individual. Learn about building better relationships with mental healthcare providers and accomplishing your unique goals at Concordance 2012.
Follow Up Survey
Whether you watched the archived event or attended live, we want your feedback! Take our survey about the Concordance 2012 panel discussion.
Concordance 2012 Panel
Additional support provided by Marylou Selo.
info, training, events
- Bipolar Disorder
- Screening Center
- Co-occurring Illnesses/Disorders
- Related Concerns
- Brochures (printable)
- eUpdate Newsletter
- Living Successfully Course
- Ask the Doc
- Outside Resources
- DBSA Core Peer Specialist Training
- DBSA Veteran Peer Specialist Training
- Peer Specialist Continuing Education
- Training and Consultation Services
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Support Group Facilitator Training
- Wellness Options
treatment, tools, research
- Peer Support
peer groups, inspiration
- Help Others
family, friends, peers
How to Help in a Crisis
Help with Symptoms & Treatment
Help with Relationships
Support for Helpers
Balanced Mind Parent Network
- About DBSA
who we are
- Media Kit Facts about Mood Disorders DBSA News Releases & Announcements Public Service Announcements Partnering with DBSA