Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
730 N. Franklin Street, Suite 501
Toll-free: (800) 826-3632
Fax: (312) 642-7243
Contact us via e-mail by clicking on the appropriate link below.
- National Conference
- Educational Programs
- Facing Us Clubhouse
- Positive Six (+6) Campaign
- Information on support groups and chapters
- How to start a support group
- Chapter Leadership Forum
- Peer Specialsit training programs
- Training for health care professionals
- Training for mental health consumer leaders
- Training for veterans
- Consultation services
- Questions about giving
- Include DBSA in your will
- Establish a Memorial or Honorarium
- Become a DBSA Ambassador
- Sponsor a program
For questions about your donation or Tribute fund, please call donor services at (312) 988-1161.
- Ordering DBSA brochures
- DBSA's online Amazon bookstore
- Comments about the website
Other Questions or Comments
Because we respond to all our messages personally, and because so many people are requesting assistance, it may take as many as five business days for you to receive a reply.
If you are in crisis, please call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or call 911.
Otherwise, please rest assured that we will respond to your e-mail as quickly as we can, because we understand that your request is important.