Experience Not Required
In this course we will focus on the benefits of creative expression available to anyone, as a personal wellness tool.
If you want to be a professional creative, Lana has some excellent advice on how to turn creative expression into a part-time or full-time job. You can do so even if you don’t have, or aren’t pursuing, a formal education. See Finding Your Bipolar Muse for more information on:
- Shoring up creative skills
- Staying afloat financially while pursuing creative work
- Promoting yourself and your work
- Managing creative projects and collaborating with others
- Starting and running a creative business