Creative Focus in the Height of Mania?
During mania or hypomania, we may get swamped by many ideas at once or become so focused that we forget important commitments—including things we need to do to stay well. Here are some suggestions for a “high times toolbox.”
High Times Toolbox
- Mind map or list of strategies and steps to help you keep on track
- Written top priority or “mission statement”
- Notebook or tape recorder to capture inspirations for later development
- Timer to help remind you of other commitments you must keep
- Extra copy of your creative contract